Thursday, May 21, 2009

Memorial Day Weekend

As I mentioned in an earlier post, every 3-day weekend in the summer for us usually means heading up to Elk Mountain to escape from the busy buzzing world of Philadelphia & the suburbs. These weekends usually mean a lot of menu planning... and a lot of food!

This Memorial Day weekend, we'll be doing just that. Ryan is planning on making his "signature dish" (one of the two things he makes *wink*), baked salmon and ravioli. I am in charge of breakfast - and I quickly decided that I will make the strata that was in this month's Bon Appetit magazine. Be sure to check in as I am sure we'll be taking lots of photos documenting our Memorial Day weekend food adventures!

What are your plans for this weekend? Going to a BBQ? Are you making anything special?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your thoughts...

Related Posts with Thumbnails