Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Adventures of a Suburban Foodie, Take 1

I created this site based on my love of food and my hunger to enhance my knowledge, exposure, and relationship with food. I have many colleagues - some who are novice chefs, some experienced culinary artists - that share a passion for food.

I am creating this blog as an outlet to share experiences with my friends & family as well as a place to discover and rate new recipes, techniques, products & gadgets.

I can guarantee you will not find anything here to do with that "30-minute" gal that is loved by so many... I would like to unite with people who do more than throw things together and heat things up. I consider myself an artist, and food my medium.

Welcome to my site. Please enjoy... and bon apetitt!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your thoughts...

Related Posts with Thumbnails