Sunday, June 20, 2010

Salty or Sweet? Now, you don't have to decide...

The New York Times recently published an article about a new hybrid among an American staple.  No, this article had nothing to do with the Ford Fusion.  The hybrid I'm talking about combines the sweet and the savory, a beloved candy and time-treasured snack.  M&M put a nugget of pretzel inside its candy aisle classic!

Mars decided to capitolize on the sales of salty snacks rising greatly in recent years and I predict that this will be a huge success.  I typically try to share healthy food news or important articles I think everyone should be aware of.  Even as I write this article, I am snacking on a healthy trail mix... but to heck with that!  M&M's with a pretzel in the middle, how could I not share this news?  The only thing better than that would be if there was an M&M with a peanut butter-filled pretzel in the center!  Let's talk ideas, Mars...



Photobucket

1 comment:

Post a Comment

Please leave your thoughts...

Related Posts with Thumbnails